The Budgetcafé Foundation does its utmost to carry out its activities as carefully as possible. The protection of the interests of our clients is our top priority.
It is possible that you are not satisfied with something. Always make this known to your administrator first. Complaints often arise from misunderstandings and can usually be resolved in a conversation. It is also nice for your administrator to know that you have a complaint. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the conversation, there is the possibility to submit an official written complaint to Stichting Budgetcafé.
In this regulation the following definitions apply:
- Organisation: Budgetcafé Foundation
- Management: The management
- Trade organisation: Horus
- Client: A natural person for whom Stichting Budgetcafé has been appointed as administrator or someone with whom Stichting Budgetcafé has concluded a budget management agreement • Complaint: A written expression of dissatisfaction with the services of Stichting Budgetcafé by or on behalf of the client.
This arrangement only applies to clients of the organization mentioned. They can be represented and/or assisted by someone during the submission and handling of complaints. A complaint must be made in writing and include the following:
- Name and address of the client
- The date of notification of the complaint
- A description of the complaint
You can send your complaint to:
PO Box 9083
1180 MB Amstelveen
The complaint will be dealt with by the management as soon as possible. The mode of treatment is determined by the management of the organization, subject however to the following:
- Management hears the client.
- If the management is of the opinion that the complaint is inadmissible or manifestly unfounded, it will inform the client in writing.
- If possible, the management will resolve the complaint through mediation and will communicate the result to the client in writing.
The company management checks:
– whether the behavior about which the complaint has been made is in conflict with a statutory provision or a regulation that applies to the organisation.
– Is in accordance with the service to which the organization has committed itself.
– Is reasonably permissible after consideration of all facts and circumstances.
If no solution has been reached within 6 weeks after submission of the complaint, the company’s management will submit the complaint to the sector organization Horus. In the event of a complaint that has been declared unfounded, the Client can submit a complaint to the trade association Horus and/or the subdistrict court that has instituted the administration.
A complaint will not be processed or will be discontinued if:
- The client has approached the subdistrict court or another civil court before or during the handling of the same complaint.
- The act against which the complaint is made took place more than three months before the complaint was submitted.
- The complaint is anonymous.
Anyone involved in the handling of a complaint is obliged to observe secrecy with regard to all parties concerning information that has come to their knowledge during the handling of the dispute.